Giving Tree Senior Care Options specializes in a unique and growing aspect of healthcare called care management. Our Care Managers use every aspect of their clinical training to educate Clients how to manage chronic conditions and advocate for their healthcare. Care Managers assess, educate, advocate, support, and refer on behalf of their clients through telephonic/zoom or video chats. This allows for best possible outcomes in identifying client needs before risks are incurred.
- Care Managers complete telephone calls according to program requirements.
- Create individualized Care Plans and follow them.
- Document interactions within 24 hours of contact.
- Communicate with the Supervisory Team and Client Team regarding any concerns.
- Candidates must be an LPN/LVN, RN, MSW or other allied health professionals with at least 3 years of RECENT Geriatric clinical experience in healthcare coordination.
- Must have a current unencumbered license with no prior disciplinary actions.
- A Comprehensive Background check and Drug screen is required.
- Candidates must be well organized, computer savvy, and able to work independently.
- Candidates are responsible for having the following:
• Mobile Phone – Computer – Printer – Scanner (or fax)
• Excellent Communication Skills – via Phone, E-Mail, Text, Verbal and Documentation
• A current TB test.
• Possess and demonstrate an empathetic, positive, caring, kind, compassionate, and genuine attitude.
Reasons to choose Giving Tree Senior Care Options:
• Create additional income
• Flexible Schedules
• No need for heavy lifting except your phone
• Competitive Pay and benefits
• Excellent support from trained staff with years of experience in the industry
• Ability to work independently and set your hours and schedule based on client needs.
Giving Tree Senior Care Options, LLC - 4313 Leisure Time Drive, Diamondhead, MS 39525
© 2016, Giving Tree Senior Care Options, LLC., All Rights Reserved.